Thursday, March 11

Close the book?

Came home last night, very late. Changed clothes. Checked my email. Got a few messages in my inbox. Only one mattered.

It was short. Compared to my mumbles, it was really short. Hated it because it was so short. Thinking back, maybe there weren't too many words because it would be waste to do anything anymore. The reply might also be just a mere gesture of kindness. Gosh, I am so bad, thinking the worst of people. One thing I learned from my MASA meetings, sangka baik kepada orang.

Today is a special day for me. Called up that person and he greeted me with a muah muah! I chuckled and gave a quick muah muah right back at him. Then he chuckled. He just got up to go on the Internet to chat and have a webcam session with me. So we did, while still on the phone. Aah, he looks so adorable especially with the sexy-just-got-out-of-bed look. His hair all messed up and his p.j looked like it just got out of the dryer, crumpled. I called him Mr. Crumple! Together, we reminisce back the reason why this special day became so special. We never get bored with the story, although told for a thousand trillion time. I told him that I miss him so much, and just can't wait to see him real soon. I got so much to yap about but he looks really sleepy... He went to bed but not without me getting my 6-point kiss.
-------what a story.. Wish it were true---------

Today is a special day for me. Supposed to be special for another person too, but I don't think he remembers. Even if he did remember, too bad it can't be celebrated anymore.. Together that is. Today is a day we would remember our most cherishable memory. Muahaha... not anymore I guess.

Maybe that is why I have all those dreams. They are wonderful dreams. It's only that when I wake up and realize they were only dreams. Urmm, dreams. I simply love my dreams. I really should have a book on my side table and write all the dreams I had and will have. I wish that the dreams wouldn't end.. then my book will be so full of wonderful long endless dreams... Haha. merapu tahap dewa!! Ooh, better yet is if the dreams came true. Then I can just close the book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Say Pssst!



Free Hit Counter
SmithandNoble.com


Officially Me
The favorite question of all time, "Why Me?". Ask again, "Why Not Me?". Nobody in this world is perfect enough to be hit by good luck all the time. "If Allah brings you to it, Allah will bring you through it" - YM Status MuDin. So as my life in Troy progresses as you read on, me and I both are trying the best to live life through, hopefully better than our yesterday and well prepared for our tomorrow.

FAMILY on the web
- Afiza - Babah - Izhal's Blog - Izhal's Fotos - Alfian - Farhantok -

RPIans, I Love
- Ipan, ANYET - eLLe^beLLe - Juliecious - Nawaal - Adilots - Ajan - Lana-chan - Taroi Oi Oi - Lyn Ghazale - Shaliza, click click - Marien, PerMYsuri - Fera Schmera - Sung, Mr Luqman - Nik Nizal - Nadia Musa - Dalila Dal - Hicam da Man - Adleena, Add - MissJaja -

FWENS, I Adore
- Iss - Felut - SheeDOT - dD, dDot! - Azmir*Kichka - EyesOfNabil -

JUZ lynx
- MASA@RPI - GooGle - TonTie*when ur bored - YOU TUBE - Cute games- Orisinal - Singing Horses -

ARCHIVES
March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 February 2010

Powered by Blogger