Energy zero
Woke up at 9am and did some energy workout bla bla bla in the room. Got my dose for the morning.. set out to Armory at 10:15 for some baskie...
Did a lot of ball handling at practice. Ninie, Gjie, Conchi, Rina, Me and Nad Z were there.. another 2 weren't. Ather, Irfan n Amin were there too.. they helped us with intercepting our passes. WE SUCK at passing.. urrghh!!! We had a 4 on 4 fight until 2:30pm. The longest most tiresome practice I ever had. I think it's the first practice that worked our ass off though. My back sakit gilerrr... I got a lot of hoops and blocks today.. Woohoo.. Rebounds too!! Yeaayy.. Ather gave some pointers bout screening. Lalala..
I got my Xbox DDR I bought today!! Tak sengaja beli.. I bought without fikir 2 kali.. it was last week, Tuesday. The fateful day!! I hate that day... I want that day to go AWAAAAY!!!!!! stupid Tuesday!! Sangat STUPID. anyway, dengan tak mandi I went to Irfan's room and borrowed his Xbox and player DDR until 9:15pm.
Now i am soaking in my tub while chatting with my favorite Starbucks guy, Ellias. Poor him.. so many things going on with him... trying to help him in ways i think possible.. as for me, i lost the person i can count on.. muahahaha.. hate that feeling...
chatted with Ayun last night.. she gave me all the nicest advice. she is my only friend who asked me about what's going on in my life without believing the gossips going on about me. not like some other people.. dekat seketok ajer but tak pernah nk tanyer.. TOYE nyer hidup camnie!!
aight, continue process me-nyoak-kan diri..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home