Malaysia bound
Hello happy people.. hello happy peacha!!! Hello hello!!
Last Saturday there was Ladies night. The girls were glamorous. Everybody look magnificent. I had fun with my hats. I had my bunny ears, my Mickey hat and also my favorite, the silver top hat. Although sebenarnyer I had a lot of work to do that Saturday, I went in hope that all the MASA girls would be there and create HAVOC!! But apa nak buat? Not all had the spirit and ramai sangat penat from their own "HELL WEEK". RPI is full of hell weeks.
Anyway, one thing that was so cool about that night, all my girlfriends wore pink. We didnt plan at all.. Elle wore her pink Guess tee and her lovely RM100 skirt. Julie wore a white and pink striped-rugby tee (yeah, she loves stripes) with well suited jeans. Nini-honey showed up looking retro and ready for a picnic with her pink hat, pink coat, pink skirt, pink top. The only think which is not pink was her shoes (maybe her socks and her *u know what* were pink too). Ajan looked so sweet with her pink dress.. aawww. Me, I was in my so-called pink college girl shirt with my black wavy skirt. Hehehe... Dancing in the moonlight lah we all!! Muaxxx, luv u all!
Spring is here yeay yeay. Summer tak lama lagik. Nak pi shopping. Ipan cakap my lutut pelik so takleh pakai skirt dah!!! KEJI KAN? iskk... nnt post gambar pakai top hat.. Elle kata LAWA muahahahah!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home