Nice n Bright
Raining outside. The sky is dark.. nothing seems special today. Plus, today's Wednesday. It's a sucky day for someone once dulu, but never for me. I love Wednesdays. Yeay!!
Anyway, CANOS is over. At least for another 3 weeks or so. The exam was terrible! Memula I can do the first 2 questions, then the soalan mem-boggle-kan minda! Urrgh!! I had a horrible study day last Monday. I decided to check my Yahoo! Mail and tengok my friend forwarded some pix. I thought, kewl!! So I checked and it wasn't cool anymore! Now I have a face to associate all my wandering thoughts to. Hate it like hell! Broke down tang tang tu, in the library with people all around. Isk, sappy doh!!! The weather was so nice outside so I went out of the building and sat kat belakang library. Tenang giler!! And jiwang nak mampos!! So that was funny so I felt way better!! Chatted with Nazdri later on... merapu macam-macam! His birthday is coming up soon...
One more thing, kekadang tu pelik how people acts. I know dulu orang talk about me, sekarang kalau derang cakap pun I don't care. Kesian derang takde life, so let's give people something to talk about. But now takde kot orang cakap bout me. I dont like to talk about people cause i know sakit hati camner biler ur own friends bash u. Isk, tapi the power of gossip nie memang susah lah nak tepikan!!!
Ooh, harituh buat Pizza bentuk heart. CHUMIL!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home