People n more people
Anyway, since I knew everybody in this cute world of mine has been nice to me..
First, there was sweet Darlin'. We chat in Union for a while, but then he had to go sbb esok kena bangun awal, ROTC. Then Ipan kept me company.. muahs! then I woke up pi kerja.. I broke down kat kerja. Horrorville. Ro saw... haha. Then I said "stop it!" and so I did. Ro came by the next time, and I was fine. Phew... yeah, just me. Needed time. Then my customers semua baik-baik. This fella tegur my name, kata it's pretty. I said thank you. Hehe, then another fella said the same thing. Then I met and talked to Eddie. He was this old guy who works kat Union tolong cuci tempat yang bebudak suka wat sepah. Then the dishwasher asked for my number... aaaarrgh! horror.. after work, i went shopping for Ladies Nite with Nanoor, Lana, Natamz, Ajan. Syok! I got a glittery hat. Then malam I lepak with my bud Ellias who listened to my ramble bout my sucky life.. then i went to Williams 301, borak ngan Adilah. Then tidoo kat rumah..
Today lak, woke up lambat sbb Ipan tak set jam. Uwaa. jahat dia! But then he was such a scHweetheart datang amik me to go to class. Before that chat ngan my soulmate tak guna, AKI. N Ompi lak gossip pasal abang dia. Haha.. merapu! Then malas stay kat Canos.. gi kerja. The same guy who said my name is pretty asked me mana my nametag? Tipu dia, cakap hilang. He said that he told his friends about me (A big HUH!?) and they also said my name is pretty. Heheh.. kembang amat!!! And then this girl friend of mine tanyer where i'll stay next sem. dia budak sorority mana satu tah.. i said colonie. dia soh dok ngan dia nyer rumah.. so nk kena pledge lah. I said hmmm, i'll think about it. Syok gak kan kalau pledge? Muahaha... Malas layan Alex hari ni.. weks! Did closin.. went to chinese.. bosan.
Tadi i had to walk home.. BEST giler cause hari senja n cuaca elok. Had my discman on.. nyanyi lagu there she goes. Pastu tetiba, this car full of guys berenti next to me... and they stared at me. But I wasnt afraid... pandang derang balik and i wanted to walk towards the car. When I turned to walk to it, the driver sped off. Tak nampak saper.. but it was creepy. Ija dah giler amat kot tadik!! Whack...!
Masa jalan, had some revelations... Muahahaha... I have people who love me here and back home. I dont need any special kind of love right now.. people n more people.. i have the whole world to be friends with. Kan?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home