Sunday Sunday, Oh What a Day?
It has already passed midnight, meaning it's already Sunday. A horrible day! A day that ends the weekend. But this time, it's more than horrible. It marks the end of Spring Break 2004. Ahead is another 7 weeks of mind and backbone torture, sleepless nights, early mornings and socializing with nerds and nerdettes of RPI. Wow, it is truly something that I look forward to. Can't wait... Hahaha
Well, I was being honest lah. I can't wait to be back in Frank Wright's class, listening to his lectures and boggling ideas. Then I have the oh-so-much-fun Personality class, which I go only because there's a cute Alpha Phi hunk sitting across me in the hall. Cute ass, yummy! And of course, after that I would have some free time before I have to endure the Union's freaks, who simply love the Union so much that the want coffees and smoothies all night long. Aaah, the wonders of having to do a closing ALONE is wonderful especially if you're a turtle like me.
Goodbye spring break, hello peace-less RPI! May I have all the joy and laughter surrounded by your hectic antiques.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home