Crush and Crushee
I have a crush. Whenever he passes by, I try to look away. I become this timid pony-tailed girl. I laughed out loud when he is finally out of sight. My friends know. Hope that he doesn't find out how I feel.
I have a crushee. Whenever he passes by, I force myself to look away. I become this terrified kitten. I giggled when he is finally out of sight. My friends know. Hope that he will find out how I feel.
Muahahaha....!!
Most of my friends know I work at this lovely Smoothie station right in the middle of the Union. I found out that RPI people loves coffee and bananas. Why coffee? Why bananas? It's the caffein, it's the calcium. RPI people just want to get energized, that's all. Nothing wrong with that right?
Downloaded YM Beta version. It is soo cutee.. You should do it too!!
Aargh, today is Tuesday. I'm not supposed to be here right now. I'm supposed to be in the 87 gym, playing volleyball in the name of ASAM but aaaaaaaa we lost at playoffs. Shitty shitty bang bang, we lost our chance to become champions of League C. Nasib badan.. but i salute all the ASAM players who faught gallantly during all of our battles. You are the best, team! We have next Fall to become champion, no rush lah! Ooh, Ro tak main ekks? Ke dia tak dibenarkan main? keskeskes... (apsal gelak camnie?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home