Another dream
I love having people around me. I don't like being alone. But sometimes, things don't go your way. Things didn't go for me last Summer, but it was compensated by a particular person. Well, this coming summer, the same shit is happening all over again, but with a twist. It's the other way round. You think you will be all right, but the fact is you won't. You act so tough outside but inside you are just breaking. But that's just me.
Yesterday, I went with a bunch of Stackwyckians to Newark to send Adilah. Then we went to xxx and Woodbury. It was girls having LOTSA LOTSA fun! Wish we could do more of that. It's college hunn, let's rock on!
Anyway, i was beaten to the bones. I had to wake up the latest at 1030am to go to the movies, but I woke up at 1115am. I woke up early, I swear. But I went back to sleep because I wanted to dream! I had this very disturbing dream of my ex-boyfriend. I found myself thinking about him a lot lately. I guess the main reason is because one of my friends kat RPI nie is so extremely happy with her bf. ELLE LAH TUH!! Hahaha..! But anyway, the dream was a nice dream lah. Everybody was there cause it was his wedding day with his new girlfriend. The setting was so pretty, just the way I planned mine. But the difference was I was not the bride-to-be. All the dreaming I wanted to see what happens in the end. That's why I refused to wake up. But had to sebab Ninie buzz! Hahaha
I dont want to dream anymore! It's useless! But urm it's fun. So let's dream on!

1 Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Acura engineering http://www.finance-mcse.info/what-is-paxil.html Valium prescription cod Campground big bear lake camping 1.6 323 mazda state to state moving companies florida interior designer search engine rank optimization bahrain Sewell hummer Cle contact lenses acuvue disposable colored bifocals Moving company comparisons Kitchen cabinets.
Post a Comment
<< Home