Hormones
There comes a time in a leader's period of reign that she feels she is incapable of doing the work.
At the moment, I'm reorganizing the transportation plans for RPI's contingent. I am looking over the hotel and also the cars. I am also trying to get more familiar with the game schedules. Summarizing it all, I am doing my best to be well equipped in order to make sure everything goes smooth.
I'ms scared that things won't work out. I see my fellow friends putting their ass on the field practicing their thing. I truly appreciate and applaud their effort and I really do hope and pray that everything will be paid off once we strut our stuff in wintry Minnesota. The teams and supporters have sacrificed a lot of their time and a hell lot of money to go there! Gosh, I am so sensitive that when I think of their sacrifices it would make me cry! Hahaha...
Today, I dont think I have enough confident to make things go well. But hey, it's not like I'm managing a country right? I hope I have people's support, which I don't feel that much. Hmm... yup, there comes a time and hey that time is now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home