I'm in love
I did something new today. I drew. I drew my hand. It's recognizable as a hand, so that means I'm not bad. Sucky still, but not that bad.
Today is pretty tiring. CANOS murdered my summer spirit, urgh. Work was hell boring! I had no customers at all.. I miss them. But that was when I started drawing.
I just got home, and I thot of my buddies in Malaysia. I love them so much. Then I started to draw one of them, but it turned out to be a total different person. The guy I drew looked so weird, but I was drawn into that image myself. I scribbled here and there, erasing and making lines, and gazed on. I might be in love with this drawing, which would categorize me into the wall of weird of Ija-dom. Oh well...
Relationship? Had enough of lovey dovery mushi-mushi affairs already. Take a break, right here right now. Urghhh... i have my drawing, pathetic kan?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home