The birthday months are coming soon. Hmm.. I love birthdays, especially my friends' since I can plan and eat cake. Yummy! BTW, eppi 1-day later birthday Ajan...
Today is the end of the third week of summer classes. MAU is so-so lah. Poor professor Malaviya, he seems to talk and talk but not everyone would listen. Shh... He is the nicest and most calm professor I ever met, I think so lah! Azam baru: dengar lecture dia!
Last nite we played Guessture, it's charades lah basically. It was lotsa lotsa fun. Nini is getting better, perghh aah. But still so funny lorr... good thing I gave her the game to improve herself. Good job Nini-san! You know what, charades is not only a game you play among yourself, it's real. What I mean is that people in everyday life conveys silent messages and it's up to the others to guess. Not being straight to the point can certainly be annoying though. Sometimes it is better to tell it raw, and sometimes it's better to code it through actions. But being human, most of the time we say what we don't mean. How's that lor?
Oh well.. just row row row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream. SO WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

1 Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read Contact lens questions evidence for mtbe in heating oil columbus afrocentric basketball return trophy malaysia singapore real estate search engine optimization Buy 20mg ritalin cheap T shirt printing st. louis mo proactiv facial wash Hiking long Search engine positioning firm myanmar Office furniture distributors in tampa fl busco damas latinas para matrimonio 401 from k rise s theft Cingular cell phone distributers Lipitor 80 plus niacin safety and efficacy Impotence and ignominy
Post a Comment
<< Home