Draftsssssssss
First of, Happy Birthday Irfan...! Muaxxx you're 22..
Nawaal dah balik, Amin dah pindah, Julie pun dah balik and Midwest aritu, basketball pompuan dapat nombor SATU!! woohooo.. alhamdulillah.. yea yea..
Recently, I've been having problems with the word 'default'. So I looked up the dictionary..
1. Failure to perform a task or fulfill an obligation, especially failure to meet a financial obligation: in default on a loan.
2. Law. Failure to make a required court appearance.
3. The failure of one or more competitors or teams to participate in a contest: won the championship by default.
4. a) Computer Science. A particular setting or value for a variable that is assigned automatically by an operating system and remains in effect unless canceled or overridden by the operator: changed the default for the font in the word processing program.
b) A situation or condition that obtains in the absence of active intervention.
Wow... I guess I relate more to the computer science term then..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home