The reason
Song: Hoobastank - The Reason
Yup.. I am certainly not perfect and I really wish that I can undo a lot of certain things. Hmm.. It's interesting what people think of themselves... It's definitely interesting how you think of yourself...
You think you learn something new everyday.. maybe it's the same old thing you have learned before.. only you never realized that it was something to be learned.. Making sense here? Guess not. Well.. there's a reason for you to start over new.. Haha..
This song.. hmm, this song. I need somebody to listen to this song. Not just somebody.. that certain somebody. Dont know who... yet!
I hate this one particular feeling... heartbreak. And I mean it literally. Haha.. yosh, it may sound weird and sappy but it can happen. When you're sad, like really really sad.. you can actually feel your heart shatter.. Muahaha... and it's not a good feeling.
Can you be sorry for real? Can you actually forgive and forget? Can you be extremely sad until your heart breaks? Can you be really happy? until your heart jumps for joy? Do you need somebody else to make you feel sad or happy? Or can you just do it yourself? Is it easier to smile and laugh when you are alone?
Before I go... I just want you to know. I found a reason for me... to change who I use to be.. a reason to start over new... and the reason is you. I found a reason to show... a side of me you didn't know... a reason for all that I do... and the reason is you...
A reason? A reason to change? Shouldn't there be a reason to accept? Why to change? Stupid song!!

1 Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home