Weight dropped.. yeay I guess. Dulu I dropped it the unhealthy way, but now it's dropping secara elok. Kewl!!
Dates to remember:
March 2, 2004 - Tuesday
March 17, 2004 - Wednesday
March 23, 2004 - Tuesday
March 29, 2004 - Monday
July 10, 2004 - Saturday
We build our hopes and dreams, and it is us who are responsible in making them true or make them crash and burn. But no one in this world has the right to crash and burn someone else's hopes and dreams. Learned my lesson the hard way, so hard indeed.
My stay in Malaysia for the past 2 weeks is nothing out of the ordinary. Why should it be? I'm a prisoner in my own home. I wish I could go out more dari dulu lagi. I am sure kalau bley kuar dari dulu, I would have better relationship with people, especially mr. Crumples. Ni tak, semua menda dibendung oleh ibu bapa. I'm free kat RPI, tapi takde pun jadi penagih ke budak nottie ke... TONYOK DUNIA NIE!!!
Dulu i had a realization day to make me feel better. I already found what I should be realizing dah, BUT it's not making me feel any good. Urgh...
Like always, you promised to be happy for them. Shh ija shh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home