Shhh
Turned to me... said something... smiled... hugged... turned away... goodbye...
The worst anyone could ever feel.. What is it? Shhh... no one really knows. What is the worst feeling you ever had?
Who? Me? Hmm.. dont want to remember.
SHREK...
The problem: Well maybe I'm in love. I think about it everytime I think about it.
How long will it take to cure this?
Cure what?
Love...
Whoa, what a question! Why would you want to cure love?
It's like a disease... I think about it everytime I think about it.
You think about love? What is it that you think about?
I think about the color red, blue and purple. I think about my heart and anothers' heart. I think about sunrise and sunset. I think about spinning and jumping. I think about spring time. I think about my breath. I think about my feet. I think about someone. I think that someone would take my breath away and sweep me off my feet.
Ooh.. okay. Weird.. but fine.
ImISS

1 Comments:
Very nice site! atlanta ga hotel in suite Farm and ranch insurance companies Jack black devil Alarm car disable Tooth whitening cambridge Buy used infiniti g35 coupe free roulette for nokia 6260 Plastic surgeons in baton rouge la. Health benefits of green food supplements Casino video slots Credit card gambling blackjack Long beach island realty reviews+for+radar+detectors
Post a Comment
<< Home