Taroi - annoying
Sometimes I find myself fiddling my fingers around my neck... I fiddle without even realizing it. I've been wearing this for 3 years now.. I ripped it off my neck in March, but put it back on in August. I love the way it sparkles when the light touches it... I love the way it catches my chin when I bend over... I miss having it around my neck... but not as much as I miss. You wonder how stupid people can be.. and the mistakes they do.
Talking about mistakes.. I did the Leo exercise for demonstrazione... I did the learning from mistakes and adversity exercise. It asked, what is the biggest mistake you've ever done. My answer: ******** .
Taroi is annoying. I hope he's reading this... he sits there with a midwest games tee on looking so sombong. I feel like strangling him...!! And his head is so round... I should just kick it. And today, he was walking around in the Union like a pak-tam... konon macho aah tuh.. eeeee annoying!! Bagus lah konon tuh... aku gigit kang! MUAHAHAHAH.... hehehe.. memain ajer. takde kerja nie.. sementara kau buat webbie kau, aku kutuk kau! Lalala... Taroi suka main bola. Bola itu bola sepak. Dia main bola tampar juga tapi kalau dia spike, selalu benar tak lepas. Jadi kalau nak block pun tak payah susah kan diri... Lalala...
Ok.. selamat

1 Comments:
Keep up the good work Computers software shareware windows graphics viewers and antidepressant medication Credit counseling and debt consolidation What is levaquin for
Post a Comment
<< Home