Dikir n all
Internation Fest 2004... whee! Syok... we didnt have our extravagant booth. This year, kasi chance to other clubs to entertain the community. Kita lepas tangan sket tahun nie..
Anways, we did a 'dikir barat' performance this time. If translate ke English, dikir barat would mean West Chants?? Urm.. weird sikit but hah that's the direct translation. I had a LOTTA fun.. Ada ajer idea bernas community MASA eks.. pergh lah!!
Ok.. best part of the day is urmm.. haa, that night I went to Outback with Pan, Julie n Taroi for bukak pose.. hehe.. yumm. I had the Ayers Strip. Julie had the Outback Rack, Pan had the Rockhampton Ribeye and Taroi had the Melbourne. In the end, I had the Singapore tummy, Julie the Perlis tummy, Ipeng with the Borneo tummy and Taroi had the whole Australia. Kekeke... Ooh, ada sorang tukang angkat dish nie.. hmmm lazzzaaaat dengan cara dia tersendiri... hehehe
And then went to see Team America World Police. Hahaha.. hillarious. But i fell asleep. Slalu tido apa2 movie pun.. hampeh tol Ija nie. Anyway nie lagu dia nyer lyrics yang syok... "team America, FUCK YEAH!!!".. haha.. lawak benar.
K.. working rite now from 10 to 2.. best2 sbb dapat 4 hours of work.. translate that into dollars..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home