Save the Dates
Last summer I went home for my brother's wedding. This summer I intend to go home and get a job. Yeay!! Gonna be job searching this break... but anyways, now I feel so berat hati to go home.
This is what went through my head. I'm standing there with my Bangi buddies. But my RPI friends were there... ada Willies 301, Hadi, Taroi, Amin M and Jared. Ipan takde sbb dia kerja. I had my red kebaya and red sunglasses on. All of us stood under the tent. Then they came.. My eyes tak lari from them. Dah start berair.. but i promised to be happy. that's why i had my glasses on.. i grabbed the hand of the next person close to me... it was Hadi ke Taroi tah... mata tak lepas from them. rasa nak meletup ajer, bukan sbb marah.. tapi sbb sedey. slowly, they went inside the house and everybody around us tepok2 gembira. i had a smile.. tapi tgh nangis. and tangan hadi ke taroi tuh kena squeeze macam kambing.
i dont want to go home.

1 Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »
Post a Comment
<< Home