2005
It's already February and sheeeesh, kat luar tuh still sejuk. The snow is still there, still messy! The wind is still blowing, freezing me like hell. Course work is mounting, taking away my sanity. Asyik kena kerja saja, boring giler. Volleyball lak tak menentu, no concentration at all. Last one, Nusantara... gosh I am so confused!!!
BUT So far, I feel everything and everyone has been so nice to me.. so it's a lovely 2005 so far. The azam to drink more of air kosong seems to be working (makan ikan tuh jangan harap lah!!!) And 20 credits so far cam ok saja. My room still messy, but I'm working on that.
Ada satu menda jadi haritu.. this guy asked me what I'll be doing over Superbowl Sunday. Ya rabbi, saya ni gelabah haram cakap la ada interview... Shheeeesh! Dah la Sunday... apa bengap ija ni nak menipu orang sampai camtuh... dalam otak ingatkan it's next Sunday (the 13th) but actually this Sunday laa Superbowl!! Dammit.. patut cakap takde wat pape... Nanti ley gi rumah factory dia... tsk tsk... huhu, dah dua kali turn him down.
But nasib baik takde saper yang sesaiko cik TOMato Julie tuh... kan kan kan? Fuish, Outback.. I would definitely say YESSSSS!!! Let's goooo! Kalau dia ajak kawin pun saya kawin asalkan makan Outback memanjang.. OK... lapar!!! byeye

1 Comments:
Very nice site! Suzuki carry and lift http://www.fast-weight-loss-6.info computer games Netcetera dk parental control kitchens Cobra xrs9700 ultra-performance digital radar laser detector wallpapers renault f1
Post a Comment
<< Home