Long post.. but if ur my buddy, u'll go thru
It was 615pm and I decided to fill up my tub with hot water and bubbles so I can indulge myself to a good and soothing bath after 16 weeks of school and work torture. I grabbed my lappie and dragged my chair into the bathroom and plugged in the power not before establishing my wireless connection with Pekan Khamis.
The "Before Sunset" DVD has been lying around for weeks so I felt the urge to watch it while soaking my dishwasher-for-a-day aching body. I lit up two of my favorite candles and placed them in spots I know will give me the "so-called" romantic atmosphere. If I had rose petals in my bubble-filled tub, it would be fantabulous, but still it would lack a partner that I could share my bathtime with. But since my brother may be an avid reader of my insights, "Fear not yee brother, for thou sister has not done any of the sorts just yet".
"Before Sunset" is a wonderful movie. It is a sequel to "Before Sunrise" which is a must-see movie for all the couples in the world. But mind you dear couples that both of the movies are just basically talk-talk-and-more-talk, a movie with lots of word play. To me, both of the movies are filled with intriguing yet simple and petty conversations between two people who just met. "Before Sunrise" is about Jessie and Celine, an American and a French respectively who met in a train and decided to take a chance and jump off in Vienna to spend a whole together just for the sake of taking a chance. "Before Sunset" is set 9 years after their Vienna rendezvous.... more talking... seriously.. more and more..
I love both movies... love them.. love them...
Christmas wishlist:
1. Soundtrack for "Before Sunrise"
2. Soundtrack for "Before Sunset"
3. DVD of "Before Sunrise" --> i already have "Before Sunset"
4. somebody to watch Before Sunrise with.. (i know Ipan, i watched it with u already)...
The song below is Celine's song reminiscing her one night (or one night stand which meant a whole deal to her) with Jessie.. it's a short song, but the melody is nice indeed... lovely.. dopey but still lovely..
After watching the movie, I played You're Beautiful - James Blunt on repeat. Thanks Hadi for the song.... I start to imagine things... to play scenarios in my head... think back of what I did and what people did.. and think about a special person of mine... the song was 20 times on repeat before I decided that I was already so pruney from the water that was getting too cold.. I stepped out and dried up and haha, got hungry...
Too much for one night I thought to myself. In dire need of friends...
The "Before Sunset" DVD has been lying around for weeks so I felt the urge to watch it while soaking my dishwasher-for-a-day aching body. I lit up two of my favorite candles and placed them in spots I know will give me the "so-called" romantic atmosphere. If I had rose petals in my bubble-filled tub, it would be fantabulous, but still it would lack a partner that I could share my bathtime with. But since my brother may be an avid reader of my insights, "Fear not yee brother, for thou sister has not done any of the sorts just yet".
"Before Sunset" is a wonderful movie. It is a sequel to "Before Sunrise" which is a must-see movie for all the couples in the world. But mind you dear couples that both of the movies are just basically talk-talk-and-more-talk, a movie with lots of word play. To me, both of the movies are filled with intriguing yet simple and petty conversations between two people who just met. "Before Sunrise" is about Jessie and Celine, an American and a French respectively who met in a train and decided to take a chance and jump off in Vienna to spend a whole together just for the sake of taking a chance. "Before Sunset" is set 9 years after their Vienna rendezvous.... more talking... seriously.. more and more..
I love both movies... love them.. love them...
Christmas wishlist:
1. Soundtrack for "Before Sunrise"
2. Soundtrack for "Before Sunset"
3. DVD of "Before Sunrise" --> i already have "Before Sunset"
4. somebody to watch Before Sunrise with.. (i know Ipan, i watched it with u already)...
The song below is Celine's song reminiscing her one night (or one night stand which meant a whole deal to her) with Jessie.. it's a short song, but the melody is nice indeed... lovely.. dopey but still lovely..
After watching the movie, I played You're Beautiful - James Blunt on repeat. Thanks Hadi for the song.... I start to imagine things... to play scenarios in my head... think back of what I did and what people did.. and think about a special person of mine... the song was 20 times on repeat before I decided that I was already so pruney from the water that was getting too cold.. I stepped out and dried up and haha, got hungry...
Too much for one night I thought to myself. In dire need of friends...
A Waltz for a Night
Julie Delpy from the movie "Before Sunset"
Let me sing you a waltz
Out of nowhere, out of my thoughts
Let me sing you a waltz
About this one night stand
You were for me that night
Everything I always dreamt of in life
But now you're gone
You are far gone
All the way to your island of rain
It was for you just a one night thing
But you were much more to me
Just so you know
I hear rumors about you
About all the bad things you do
But when we were together alone
You didn't seem like a player at all
I don't care what they say
I know what you meant for me that day
I just wanted another try
I just wanted another night
Even if it doesn't seem quite right
You meant for me much more
Than anyone I've met before
One single night with you little Jesse
Is worth a thousand with anybody
I have no bitterness, my sweet
I'll never forget this one night thing
Even tomorrow, another arms
My heart will stay yours until I die
Let me sing you a waltz
Out of nowhere, out of my blues
Let me sing you a waltz
About this lovely one night stand

1 Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Beautiful curves breast enlargement pump credit report
Post a Comment
<< Home