I am getting married!!
The day has come.. I have made up my mind... I will not budge, or try hard not to budge.. BUT, all in all..
I AM GETTING MARRIED!
Hehe.. to whom you might ask...?
To having a masters degree.. tuh ajer.. i'm getting married to the notion of getting a stupid masters degree in either communication or IT..
So MOM, if u'r reading this.. i need some incentives to buy some GRE books to study with.. PUhLIZ.. pathetic sungguh bunyi kan?
BUT nyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! to you and you and you
Thanks nawaal cuci my computer altho takde pun rasa menda ni jadi laju sangat.. and ngehehe, padan muka tak dpt online sbb VCC kong kan kau nyer connection.
and also syabas sebab dapat ikut aku gi gym (NAWAAL KUAR BILIK AWAL PAGI SIOOOT!)..
okay tuh jer
-kalau dapat get engaged ngan you-know-who pun best -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home