A new semester
And so it shall begin, my final journey for my BSc. IT in MIS conc. Psychology. Spring 2006 is upon my fellow colleagues and I. I can't believe that three and a half years have passed us by.. so quickly. At first, I wanted to be done with college life right at the beginning. As nearing the end (4 months lagi), gosh.. i dont even want to go there.
But life has to go on and journey has to be made. Contracts have to be fulfilled and hopefully not breached. Grades have to be nice and high. Motivation has got to be on a high note. Never lose focus. Always do what is best for you (although that is not my case)
Truthfully, I never ever wanted to be an IT student. Never in my mind. I wanted to be a doctor, specifically, a vet. specifically a cat specialist. But NO. I have to go down the crazy IT road cause my idea of what i want to be was shot down. By whom? Somebody lah.. but what else can you do once you're stuck with a thing? You just do your best. I think that's what i've been doing. I dont think i've let anybody down in my studies. But now i know i've been let down despite what i've been doing. Despite of the thing i have not set my heart to. Let down by somebody who wouldnt even try to overcome what he or she doesn't like doing. Geez!! But i'm just a kid, a 22-year old girl with curfews still. A 22 year old who lives 4 years away from her parents, who fends for the old Saturn, and do her own groceries and pay her own phone bill. This is the kid, the little girl who doesn't know what she's doing.
The paragraph above is just plain nothing. One more semester to go then i'm done. Need a masters though cause if i dont get one, i'm the only oddball in the family. One day, i;ll be able to branch out. Prolly I'll marry somebody here, baru tau tanak datang sini.

1 Comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »
Post a Comment
<< Home