Valentine's Day
Have been totally sick for a whole week and still not recovering. This is driving me insane! But no worries I guess, I have Azfar and Nawaal taking care of me (awww how sweeet)..
Tuesday, 2/14 was Valentine's Day. This year, I have many Valentines...
- Ellias
- Taroi
- Julie
- Elle
- Nawaal
- Ajan
- Adilah
- Cik E.
- Ipeng
I got a rose from Julie. Got a vase of flowers and cough drops from Cik E. Taroi gave me matching pinggan, mangkuk and cawan and also socks. Ellias gave Romance from Ralph Lauren. Some mysterious dude who I think might be my favorite D gave me a surprise card (very surprised one maa). The rest dapat this Saturday...
This Saturday, the girls and I are going to Koto, a Japanese steakhouse to celebrate post Valentine. Mr. Bunch is coming back on Sunday, so cant wait to see him. And hopefully, along the weekend I could go ice skating.

2 Comments:
aku pun dah demam, lepas tu salah makan ubat pulak tu... mata bengkak... so now im suffering from allergies and also fever...
bila ko dah baik buat template aku cepat...
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
Post a Comment
<< Home