Doctors scmhoctors!
Doctors=quacks <- Link to Izhal's ranting
-malas buat post baru, recylce comment kat blog Iz-
Dulu masa mak bawak mak chak pi orthopedic dekat pusrawi pun rasa nak cekik mamat tuh. Memanglah mak chak tua and of course lah sakit tulang. Duh kitaorang pun tau tuh. So dia cakap menda kiterang dah tau and dia cakap takyah buat pape pun, sebab orang tu tua. Buduh sangat. Marah giler iza time tuh. and mak chak dah ler sakit teruk tapi suka berjalan, of course lah boley do something. Tapi dia dengan bongkaknyer kata nothing can be done. I think mamat tuh doktor yang bongok cause other than joint replacement, surelah ada banyak lagi alternative lain untuk tulung sakit tulang like extra calcium ka apa ka.. but no, dia kata he has seen orang2 tua camnie and nothing can be done! BULL!!
Dia tak kenal makchak and dunno the zest she has for life.. Omputih kerepot kat sini still boley bawak keter and pi jogging and sh** even at their 60s and 70s, why cant makchak? Dia semangat lagi nak gi pasar tau.. nnt doktor tuh tua, baru tau!!
---------------------------------------------------
I'm sure many of you have had bad experiences with doctors. Government doctors back home are whacked!!! Really they are... That's why my mom always say "Try not to be sick".. yups yups.. I agree.. Most of the government hospitals are not even sanitary-looking.. but i bet they are lah KOT. (kot means a BIG-HUGE MAYBE)
I think customer service in Malaysia is total crap! Only dedicated people are nice, but then to find a dedicated human being working is like finding a needle in a haystack.. sometimes, the needle is extra fine making it harder to find. I can go on and on bout customer service back home, but that would be an awful start to my day.
But yeah, bout the freaking doctors, Boboi.. hang in there. If I were there, I'd knocked some senses into them and bring Elle to bitch. I guess some doctors who are really good (like Dr. Redzuan who's sooo cute - crush on a doctor in preschool years) must be embarassed and mad to be negatively generalized. Haa, solution = be a vet! Yup.. a vet!! VET ALL THE WAY!!!
OMG, I think vets are much nicer because they love what they do. They love animals and they care bout the animals. I know I would love being a vet especially a cat specialist cause i love cats! And i dont think i would be even working if i were a vet cause i just love animals. Vets tend to their sick patients so diligently with all the care for them cause to them, the patients matter. They choose to be a vet because they want to be a vet... they want to be around animals and do good for them. I think that's why doctors in Malaysia suck! They are only in it for the money and the prestige of holding an MD (not all). If most of them were to think about their jobs as vets do, then there wouldnt be a problem.. they would care for their HUMAN patients HUMANEly..
On a side note.. dreamt of mr. bunch last night.. he was my first thought when i woke up. his side is empty tho.. rizman's there, but that's only my big blug rizman..

1 Comments:
weh main recycle blog aku je... why so lazy??? get up and make my template please... have you found nice wheels for my car yet??? apa ko ni suka pakai harsh words??? where's my template...
Post a Comment
<< Home