Saturday, March 4

MyGebu


4 years ago on this date, Monday, my brother Izhal texted me on my phone asking when my finals were at 330am. I texted him back saying, later in April. I woke up at 6am to take my shower and ironed my scarf when I got a call from him at about 630am, telling me my cat died. I thought he was messing with me cause I used to mess with him when he was in Hartford. But eventhough I thought he was just playing around, he's not the kind that wakes up early just to play a prank on his sister.

Izhal told me Gebu was in the gutter behind Babah's room, just laying there. A group of stray dogs (freaking fuc*ing dogs) came into the compound and started chasing my cat. I was on the verge of crying when he finally hung up.

I called my mom and asked her if Gebu was really dead. She said "NO!" and she got freaking mad at my brother for making me cry so early in the morning. She knocked on his door real hard while still on the phone with me, and badgered him. He said he was telling the truth and brought my mom to the back, while still on the phone with me. My mom was trying to calm me down cause I was sobbing like crazy but then her silence just hit me harder.

I regret not going home that weekend... I blame my dad for not letting Gebu in the house. I went home that day on the train. Didn't stop crying the whole day..

4 years... I miss her.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nabil commented...

I've lost a cat once too...huhu sampai skrg tobat taknak bela kucing coz don't want to went to the same grief when i'd lose it to death.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Izhal commented...

aku pun rindu kat gebu lepas ko post gambar dia...

dia kucing yang baik. mula2 dulu aku yang jumpa dia and wanted to name her keropok, tapi biasalah mak marah punya... anak aku punya nama nak bubuh Furqan pun cannot... how in the world did that cat become yours??? suka hati kau lah ija... she's reading our blog from somewhere...

time dia mati aku nampak anjing2 tu kejar dia so aku jerit kuat2 dari dalam bilik... anjing2 tu buat dek je... gebu mati shahid tu...

so, anniversary gebu mati 4 tahun, apa kata ko raikan dengan buat template aku... and put a picture of gebu also on the template would you...

arigato-ne

11:38 AM  
Blogger Izhal commented...

blog member2 ko ni mana satu yang ko paling suka haaa???

11:38 AM  
Blogger Ija commented...

blog semua orangn pun iza suka.. tapi kawan2 iza baca blog iz derang suka gelak

6:52 PM  
Blogger Feruz commented...

abang ko ckp kat blog akak aku die tak buli kau ....tapikan.. aku tgk die suke buli ko buat template die..tul tak..ahahahahahhaah...

anyway... i hope gebu n abu n merah sumer together-gether somewhere :( i mish my cats too

8:47 AM  
Blogger Ija commented...

i think aa feruz, kucing2 kita buat club bersama2.. n miss us together2... ngehehe

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous commented...

Best regards from NY!
» »

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous commented...

What a great site »

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Say Pssst!



Free Hit Counter
SmithandNoble.com


Officially Me
The favorite question of all time, "Why Me?". Ask again, "Why Not Me?". Nobody in this world is perfect enough to be hit by good luck all the time. "If Allah brings you to it, Allah will bring you through it" - YM Status MuDin. So as my life in Troy progresses as you read on, me and I both are trying the best to live life through, hopefully better than our yesterday and well prepared for our tomorrow.

FAMILY on the web
- Afiza - Babah - Izhal's Blog - Izhal's Fotos - Alfian - Farhantok -

RPIans, I Love
- Ipan, ANYET - eLLe^beLLe - Juliecious - Nawaal - Adilots - Ajan - Lana-chan - Taroi Oi Oi - Lyn Ghazale - Shaliza, click click - Marien, PerMYsuri - Fera Schmera - Sung, Mr Luqman - Nik Nizal - Nadia Musa - Dalila Dal - Hicam da Man - Adleena, Add - MissJaja -

FWENS, I Adore
- Iss - Felut - SheeDOT - dD, dDot! - Azmir*Kichka - EyesOfNabil -

JUZ lynx
- MASA@RPI - GooGle - TonTie*when ur bored - YOU TUBE - Cute games- Orisinal - Singing Horses -

ARCHIVES
March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 February 2010

Powered by Blogger