No going back..
Today I woke up with a huge urge to stop time. Like stop it completely. It was 9:30am on my phone.. and I wanted to be in 930am forever... But if I stopped time, I wouldn't be able to do anything.. So my next wish is to rewind time.. over and over.. to go to all the times I love, to repair all the things I did wrong, to relive the events I learn the most from..
I am dreading this coming 5 weeks.. I am hating April, May, June 2006. I dont like them one bit. It's not that I want to stay a student forever, but being here.. by myself (without family i mean) is refreshing. I want to have my cute little job of trying to please people with my skills and have exciting vacations and trips that I plan with my friends with no curfews! I want to have my cute boyfriend pamper me and indulge my dire need of him to be in pink, when i have cute boyfriend that is ... I want to have girl's night out with the girls.. I want to take swing dancing classes.. I want to learn to dance more.. I want to snuggle up in winter and spring time.. I want Rizman to be real, be my real bunch...
Dreading is too nice of a word.. it's like taking a pisau and stabbing it over and over into my chest.. the thought of not seeing a certain somebody lagi lah lemah kan the whole system. Now I wish I answered something different, but then.. no going back...
I hate this feeling..
on a brighter note, got inducted into Gamma Nu Eta. Yay!

1 Comments:
If Allah brings you to it, Allah will bring you through it" ...cheers..
Post a Comment
<< Home