Of the many people
So, on Wednesday and Thursday ya, I went to Shell House in Damansara for their SRD. What is SRD? It's Shell Recruitment Day and for me, the whole experience was good - a brain teaser.. okay, not really a brain teaser.. depends on the person lah. It may either be a piece of cake, a medium level sudoku or rocket science stuff. To me, it's more of the sudoku + rocket science, but it was lots of fun.
There were 8 of us, equally divided into 4 boys and 4 girls. Most of us were holders of bachelors with 2 Masters degree holders. There was Ivy, Noreen, Laili, Iskandar, Chua, Jeremy and Michael. Didn't get a chance to take piccies of us together cause of the tight schedule. The only time we did nothing was at lunch and I didnt bring along my camera. *sigh*
Anyways, SRD was over for me at 5 (20 minutes overdue to celoteh). Iskandar and Laili were waiting for me eventhough they were long done... how sweet was that? Iskandar sent me to Taman Bahagia's LRT for me to get to KL Sentral.. Damansara's traffic at that time was pretty okay. Better than I expected...
Anyhoo... results of SRD is on Tuesday next.. but hush hush, if u know what i mean. Hehehe..
Aaah, on my way back from KL Sentral on the Komuter right... everybody was soo sardined together. No one cute tho.. I snapped some piccies in the train.. muahaha.. of the many people, no one cute. double *sigh*



2 Comments:
Hiii..lama tak singgah. I thought I saw u last weekend (or was it masa other weekend) dkt pasar mlm. Pakai baju warna oren kot.
Tapi sebab tak pasti segan nak tegur..:D Lagipun macam tension je.
saya tau tuh bukan bontot awak..... tau tak apsal? hehehehe..... :P
Post a Comment
<< Home