Tahlil
We had a tahlil last Saturday. It was Maghrib and Isya' prayer along with a Yasin recital. My uncles and cousins were there and my friends too. Mom had a caterer, Uncle Khalil to do the food. We had tomato rice, fried chicken, gulai daging, tempe, cucumber and pineapple salsa, fried noodles and sirap limau. YUMMY! I made cake batik which was extra YUMMY points and mom made her coffee jelly. I went to the night market to get some currypuffs and cucur udang. It was extremely crowded that night market place, grr. We also had fruits - bananas (PISAAANG), watermelon and oranges.
So we had a full load of food with only 50 people around.. so guess what, there was a ton of leftovers which we then distributed to the guests. Hehehe...
Nyways, it was an okay night. I talked with my cousin, Din about work. He's in MAS (muahaha!). He said a few friends of his who worked in Exxon went to iPerintis. And he said to get good money, people need to jump jobs.. that's one way to get a raise. Good advice... but he's still working in MAS so I'll wait for him to jump jobs first. BTW, I hope MAS will do much much better...
Okay.. here are piccies from tahlil... A burnt out candle.. so pretty!! My brother and the little brat - Farhantok (cause she hantoks her head every single day). A frog who joined in the party a little too late.. how yucky is that?



1 Comments:
jump jobs and get good money and experience... but its not good for your career and CV if you jump too fast...
Post a Comment
<< Home