From the many knows
Did you know that we swallow a quart of our mucus? Some scientists actually suggested that we pick our nose and eat it so that our intestines can build some immune defense against the bacteria our boogers catch. Sounds yucky right? But at the same time, it sounds logical. BUT please lah, don’t think I do that. I’m just intrigued by the idea. Cool eh?
Did you know that the chopsticks were invented roughly 5000 years ago by the Chinese? Well, I bet most of you know this, but did you know that the Chinese (old ones) believe that the chopsticks help increases memory? Huh, how eh?
Did you know that cod oil is really good for our memory? It helps the neutrons to transfer faster between brain cells (I hope I’m getting this fact right). So for future parents out there, feed you child cod oil! They will remember better. Insya Allah. Ooh, and did you know that cold water helps to improve memory as well? And of course, enough sleep and good nutrition helps too.
Did you know that researchers are inventing a transport device that utilizes slime? You know, the gooey stuff. The idea is not to have something that’s fast moving, but agile to many surfaces.
Finally, ooh, how cute is Cristiano Ronaldo man? He’s 21 and aww soooo cute! And sooo good on the field too. Although orang tak suka dia for his World Cup *winking* act, I still like him. Awww, *tear*.
BUT no one will beat Antonio Banderas.. hehe.. except anybody else who can speak english in a better spanish accent.

5 Comments:
yish me no likey ronaldo...of course i am biased because i am an england fan...muaahahah....
hehe.. my top-up cards semua ronaldo. creepy tak? cam yucks giler kan? but nak mr. banderas gak.. or pak coklat saya. hehehe
Ija
camne nak customize blog aku ? apa website dia? Blogskins? Ke apa ntah.
asal ada muka critiano ronaldo!!!!
bila ko start keje shell??? aku dengar oil and gas ni kalo pointer tinggi for engineering students depa sanggup bayar 4K-5K... if demanded that is...
dunno biler start.. dunno dunno..
semua orang suka tanyer tuh
tanyerlah benda lain, cam biler nak pindah rumah ke beli keter ke angkat barang2 korang lagi ke.. bluerkk!!
Post a Comment
<< Home