Of the many smiles
I have discovered the routine I have to adhere to for a long while.. (dont mind the Malaysian lingo)
1030pm - MUST sleep already
0515am - MUST get out of bed
0600am - MUST get out of the house already, have Babah drive me to UKM Komuter station
0710am - ALREADY arrive at cubicle #'i dont know yet' Level 59, Tower 1 - iPerintis Sdn. Bhd
0745am - go downstairs to get breakfast
0100pm - lunch time.. yumm!
0200pm - konon2 back to work
0500pm - the EARLIEST to get out of work
0645pm - the LATEST I can still handle to get out of work
0815pm - already at home
0900pm - literati date with Irfan monyet
0945pm - SUDOKU attempt
1000pm - MUST try to sleep with RIZMAN
1030pm - MUST sleep already
but you know what... it is still all smiles cause at least I am doing something and I have a nice view of KL, altho soooo hazy all the time (dear PM, this is not a fabricated statement, it is so freaking true.. please seed more clouds or just go put out fires)... hehehe.... macam2... boss saya balik esok.. selamber dia tinggalkan orang dia yang apa2 pun tatau.. tibai lah present esok camner.. ngehehe

2 Comments:
gaji lebat cam tu le idup heheh... jerebu lagi ke??? man...
This is very interesting site... » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home