View from above
It was a nice and quiet train ride for me this morning. No rushing, no pushing, no starings.. The Kiosk was open so I got myself a Milo, a sardine bun and a Demolina (coklat pak Arab with caramel). I packed two Tiger buiscuits and a kinder bueno for my daily snackings.. what I want is bahulu lah. Urm.. last night I ate a whole tupperware of them.. hehe. Oh, today I left my phone at home. IJA PHONE HOME!! *sigh* no more main msg2 tgh2 kerja..
Weekend was relaxing. TAROI n NADIA got hitched. I went up to Nadia's house and peeked through Jebat and Imran and saw Taroi on the groom's cushion, with En. Musa in front of him and the Tok Kadi right beside. I thought to myself, 'This guy is so xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'. That's my thought alone.. But hey, CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU. I pray that this marriage will last longer than eternity. Despite ketembaman Taroi, he looked good. Nadia looks pretty in white.. Tok Kadi was awesome, so farny! hehe
The view from above today is pretty hazy.. when lah u haze wanna go away... never come again please. I snapped some pictures today, of my desk.. of the view.. and yeah, that's it. Battery kong ma. Today's activity, duduk lepak until boss kasi kerja. okay set..
Target: less spending!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home