New Year!!!
Happy NEW YEAR people... for both the Hijra and Gregorian calendar.
I'm overwhelmed with mini projects at work, and with mini projects combined, they are quite a handful especially with me alone on each of them. I'm intimidated by the work, but I have that eagerness to do them all. Gedik ada, over achiever ada, high spirited ada, bengong pun ada. Muahaha...!
But work is work.. lalala...
Let's join the KL Marathon babes! I'm sending my registration for the 10km run this coming March. Will be my first marathon ever, and I'm so excited to participate. Gedik again... bengong again... dah ler itam, nanti lagi itam..!
But dont care laa.. i love running....
Lately, i was thinking lah kan. People always assume a girl thinks too much of it when a guy says hi to her or talk to her more than 5 minutes. Cam the girl perasan lah. So most people blame the girl for being perasan and gedik.. sigh!
BUT guys can be perasan too. Usually, it's the girl who do the merengek part and expect the guy to listen. Guys usually dont like this.. When a guy merengeks (which is not a common scene as guys want to be macho all the time), some girls do listen... so when these some girls listen, the guys perasan a bit la the girl likes them. Aiyooo... perasan sungguh. But most people, still blame the girl for giving out signs. Urgh.. not fair kan?
Lalala...
What does it mean when you miss a person.. a thing... a pet... type of food??
I miss my bunch... my room in colonie... my gebu... and soft cookies from Sodexho...
Oh well!!
Have a good day people...

1 Comments:
omg ija...i sooooo agree on guys being so perasan when girls are all ears for them. Please la! Just because some girls love listening to some guys' crap, doesn't mean we like them. Euww.
Post a Comment
<< Home