February mi amor
Month of February. My favorite! I love it because of its name. Like new. Fresh. The only one starting with the letter F. So to all you people out there, Happy February!
Congratulations to Nawaal Ishak and Kecik for taking the first step to a soon-to-be husband and wife life. Happy Engagement people!!! Nawaal was superbly pretty in her blue-green kebaya with matching scarf and the additional scarf layer. She made trifles (till today I’m not sure how to spell it)!! Rajin Nawaal! The ceremony was short and sweet.. the best part (apart from Nawaal is betrothed to Kecik now) is that there was SAMBAL PETAI!!!!!!! How awesome is that?? So again, congrats to both of you.
To Julie n Ajan, I hope they did their utmost best for the PTD exam. Hope you gals will score high!
Oh yeah, lupa! Valentine’s Day is coming. I’m looking forward to celebrating it with the weirdos I call friends.. hehehe!
Birthday wishes!!!
~Sabun bun bun
~Iqbal bal bal

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home