Monday, August 27

Better bargain? Leave mine as it is I guess

Kids are such a bundle of joy. They bring in their cute laughter, giggles and innocent facts. They also bring the tears that the adults are so eager to wipe away. Adults are too eager to please the kids, that they’d talk baby language and act out baby signs. Grandmas and grandpas are excited to record home videos of little grandchildren hopping around in the garden whilst the moms and dads are more than happy to let go of their twinkle twinkle little rugrats to the elders. Everybody was a kid once... you should know.

Probably that’s what mom and dad used to think about their children back then. Kids are all grown up.. can think on their own.. and talk back. Not so much of laughter and giggles unless they come from some sarcastic non-D&I jokes. Tears that role down are from reminiscing past memories as well as distant futures. Could also be from the dire exchanging of words of mother-daughter, father-mother, brother-sister, grandmother-father, auntie-cousin, auntie-mother, father-daughter and it goes on and on and on. The little rugrats have grown up to be total rats I presume. Almost all kids will grow up... diffrently though... too bad not everybody would know this.

It has dawned upon myself that I shall reach the age of deux dozen this coming weekend. I have yet to sign any proclamation of independence and I often wonder how far ahead am I from having certain individuals to understand that I am fit to stand and provide far better than the others that they deem so great. I marvel at the notion I am still under subject of spot checks which I thought ended at the age of Puan Salbiah, my form 3 class teacher (who endlessly tried to throw me in the ditches despite my true innocence) I question so many speculations that was made upon myself by people who I think should know me better than anybody. So I doubt that I am actually 24 – with the degree, the job, the responsibility, more importantly, the brain. To certain individuals, I am merely 10. I have put past the name callings and also “spill ur guts out on the streets” period just so I can maturely be patient about these topics. Take a deep breath I say, but it doesn’t work all the time. At those time, I need to take more than just one long one..

Falling back onto the reality that kids are only enjoyable when they are kids and not when they are grown up.. is not a reality for everyone after all. Their kids are more enjoyable when they are bigger as mature conversations can be bartered for companionship of one another. My little family is a garang bunch of people… like really garang. Most of us are tall as well. But again, I wonder again and again as my curiosity expands as I get to know other people, which reality does my little family fits in?

Well, get to know the Halins then.. :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown commented...

hey do u have anything planned out on your bday?

1:25 AM  
Blogger Ija commented...

hey jeni....
i have a class to go to on sunday.. n then fireworks that nite i hope... sweetnyer u ingat.. MUAHS

12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown commented...

oh ok then..thot maybe we cud hang out togede2 with deeds, ayam n yen..but oh well we'll try some other time k

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Say Pssst!



Free Hit Counter
SmithandNoble.com


Officially Me
The favorite question of all time, "Why Me?". Ask again, "Why Not Me?". Nobody in this world is perfect enough to be hit by good luck all the time. "If Allah brings you to it, Allah will bring you through it" - YM Status MuDin. So as my life in Troy progresses as you read on, me and I both are trying the best to live life through, hopefully better than our yesterday and well prepared for our tomorrow.

FAMILY on the web
- Afiza - Babah - Izhal's Blog - Izhal's Fotos - Alfian - Farhantok -

RPIans, I Love
- Ipan, ANYET - eLLe^beLLe - Juliecious - Nawaal - Adilots - Ajan - Lana-chan - Taroi Oi Oi - Lyn Ghazale - Shaliza, click click - Marien, PerMYsuri - Fera Schmera - Sung, Mr Luqman - Nik Nizal - Nadia Musa - Dalila Dal - Hicam da Man - Adleena, Add - MissJaja -

FWENS, I Adore
- Iss - Felut - SheeDOT - dD, dDot! - Azmir*Kichka - EyesOfNabil -

JUZ lynx
- MASA@RPI - GooGle - TonTie*when ur bored - YOU TUBE - Cute games- Orisinal - Singing Horses -

ARCHIVES
March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 February 2010

Powered by Blogger