First post after almost 2.5 years
Wow.. lama sudah tidak blog. Why not right? It kept me sane for a while back.. lol
What happened all this while ya?
- Work life - moved to App Operations Team for SAP HR for a 2-year stint, finished that and moved to newer role as T2S lead for BAM applications.
- Family - got 3 more nephews - Emir, Ilm and Farhan. Mak chak is sick. Babah not working anymore. Mak is a fellow. Pian and Iz are still the same. Kak Fara and Kak Wan also same. Kak Chik also same.
- Body life - maintained same height, but grew in kilos and hip size!
- Pet life - missed Gebu... got 2 cats.. still missing Gebu
- Hobbies - took up salsa, danced almost every Fridays, stopped dancing after meeting a guy, took up diving, went for many2 trips with many2 friends, Monopoly deal
- Charity - sigh, not enough
- Love life - broke up with a guy, hooked up with a guy, dumped by a guy, courted by a guy, married the guy.
- Outlook on life - You're too blessed to be stressed!!!!
My life is simple.. i wake up, and choose how I want to feel.. happy or miserable. But sometimes I find that even though I choose to be happy (which is the feeling I choose everyday), the misery creeps in. Like today, or from last night even.. I've been miserable! Why? Let's just say that words can hurt... What a "pity"
Nyways, TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home